Monday, November 12, 2007

Thats the look

I grab your skin
The needles go in
Your first time for flight
You know I do it right

You take in your breath
You hold it in
While I take the pin
I drive it right into your flesh

Your lungs exhale
Your face it is pale
But I see that look in your eyes
The glisten, the feeling
The thoughts as you realise

Just what it is I'm doing to you
Is what you've been yearning
These years hoping, learning
Finally to yourself being true

I know thats the look
The look which says
I'm doing this right
Just right, your eyes hazed

With each needle I thread
Into your back I have said
Breathe in and breath out
Just slowly, don't shout

Drink up the feeling within
The warmth of your body
The feel in your skin
The taughtness of knowing
And your face really glowing
Your fantasy, finally here

As your body surrenders
The chemicals seem endless
As you fly from you mind
And the thoughts that it's time
To fonally fall to the floor

You body does crash
Your mind completely smashed
You back all bloody and raw

Yet Thats the look
I find I crave
And you ask

"When can I come back for more?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home