Sunday, October 21, 2007

A complete submission

A complete submission

My master last night,
He said to me,
“Strip of your clothes,
Yield yourself to me,
Your body mind and soul are now mine,
Mine they’ll forever be.

Your body mind and soul are now mine you hear
And not your own,
From this day forth I’ll own you
And mine you’ll be,
Forever until eternity.”

As I wait for instruction,
With baited breath
For the punishment to begin
My slave by my side,
Holding my hand in fear that I cry,

“A new beginning as of this eve,
An end to your disrespect and heart that doth bleed.
You’ll see you’re more than those who troubled your past
You’re the best you you can be.”


Now I wear it as a trophy,
I wear the brand with pride,
Bloody chest and ripped up back,
The heavens heard me cry.

I now know my master owns me
And proud he will be

Damn it I am the best me I can be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home