Monday, October 15, 2007

The drop

Has hit me a little earlier than usual, it tends to take two to three days.. but the wonderful play I had throughout the night on Saturday ensured me no sleep and a huge amount of chemical infusion into my body.

I had been feeling a little down today and recently with personal things happening my mind has been awash with too many thoughts.. and none with a positive ending.. until I found someoen who I knew a long time ago. I treasured this person and it broke my heart when I couldn't talk with him or anything again.

SO to find him and talk with him this evening. My world has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster today. Now I'm gonna sleep on events and hopefully wake with a brighter, more positive thought process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home