Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Emotions

Are wasted on me.

I am neither happy nor sad.

I am not even feeling..

Not caring really anymore.

This state of mind hasn't happened for a long time and it took me months to get out of before.

It isn't depression. I know what that feels like.

I am just drained i think, void of any emotions.

B is getting my wrath recently and as for family members shouting their views at me, well usually it would have effected me in some way. But nothing. Not today and not for the last week or so.

But I am not angry either. I don't know what this mid way means. I am emotionless. I smile once in a small while. My mojo has fucked off and left town completely.

I have no juice for writing or for spreading positivity.

This space in mindstate is crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home