Sunday, July 29, 2007

A rant about the situation which is family

I am not one to hate nor have much ill feeling towards anyone, hardly. Even those who have wronged me in the past have found me to be understanding etc, I think anyhow if they were to come to me for help advice etc I have been there.

That little bit of rant is out the way to make way for the

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fucking FAMILIES bit

The sister, the one below me (I'm one of too many) like to be the one who is seen to do everything.. one that likes to SHOW she is doing something yet doesn't actually like the actual doing of it.

Ok explains.

Last year when dad was first admitted (touch and go at that point as we really had no idea if he'd come through the attack, it was severe) I was unable to get to my fathers house in time for the ambulance crew to fil out the paperwork of next of kin, so the next eldest sibling decided she should be hero and put her name down. (not actuallly THINKING about how it would be if anything did happen to dad etc) but then was morew than happy to sign him off as she had thing to do. Somewhere else to be other than besides my fathers side and making sure he was making a speedy recovery.

Selfish bitch?? Hell no... just has to do things for herself and not give a flying fuck about anyone else, just as long as she is KNOWN to have DONE something......

ANyhows cut a logn story short. I asked for the details to be changed and they hadn't done it for this time's admittance. Not a worry entirely but U had asked them to ring me if anything was needed or I was needed as I couldn't redily stay overnight with him but instead took root in captainlockheeds flat over night, again.

I get a phonecall from her just now (dad has been admitted)

"Where is dad?" (not how is dad, is he alright? bladhdiblah) "I've just had the hospital on the phone to me because he hasn't picked up the prescription he was meant to have got.

ME "Well I had told them to change next of kin because to be honest It should have been recorded as me being there instead of you anyhow, incase of any eventuality. "

"It doesn't matter WHO is on that form, just tell me where he is"

"It does matter. I am the one who has to look after him should anything happen. But he is actually on his way there right now t pick it up"

Unbeknown to me she had hung up when I was saying abut the it does matter...

The tone was there and I hadn't realised.

I sent her a text. Not a nice one, telling her that if she gave a flying fuck (instead of dealing with the alchololic father of her third child and not giving a crap about her family -us- and giving her other two children ~by a drug addict~ to anyone that can be bothered to look after them~ bar her because her NEW family is far too important to be a part of OURS -oh yes there are issues already in the foundation) dad may be more wanting her to take a more active role in his health care.

Stupid cow.

Now back to the fish rape. Ahh solice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home