Wednesday, March 14, 2007

we had an evening... of sorts

He came to mine round about nine, and he bought a lovely bottle of my usual.

Come in, I said hurridly. We both knew why he came round.

We been texting for about two hours up until this point both of us knowing where the bottle of wine would lead.

We'd only been texting/chatting prior as he'd phoned me as a wrong number and I'd fallen for his voice, there was just something about it which made my tummy flutter in excitement. When I hear a lovely accent I do like to have a bit of a flirt, it's the same with those blasted sales men. If they have a nice voice they are likely to get me into conversation (never make a sale mind ;)).

I had told him about the things I like, wines, food, music etc, it seemed the last few years of my life and his too had been spoken about in these two hours, he'd had a messy breakup recently and was kinda wanting a bit of attention and I'd just been lonely for some time.

I offered him come comfort and a nice cuddle in bed. Although both of us knew that it was to be more than that.

After he came into my house. I took the wine off him and poured it into two glasses, "just throw your coat over there" I said pointing to the bannister. "take this and go make yourself comfortable upstairs"

He didn't need telling twice, he had gone upstairs taking his and my wine and placed mine just by my bed.

I followed a little while afterwards, after making sure that underneath the silky robe I had recently bought was a nicely smooth lot of skin for him to get his hands on.. eventually.

No sooner than we emptied the wine than we were passionately kissing, I didn't have much t be undressed by but I hadn't realised hed already started showing my nakedness. It didn't take long for me to strip him down, and I was mightly impressed with what I felt and saw.

His body was so toned not overly muscly, but I couldn't tell of any fat deposit anywhere. His eyes were just glowing not sure if it was the wine or knowing what was coming next.

I straddled his lap and whilst doing so pushed his ripened torso flat onto the bed, I bend over and started kissing him again. This was such a good feeling, having this almost stranger in my bed. Under me and not knowing really what would be coming next.

Whilst I was kissing him I slowly moved my hands down to his and clasped my fingers within his. started stroking them and then grabbed hold of his wrists, gently though, so not to arouse anything other than his manhood. But I raised his hands over his head and held onto both of his wrists with one hand while reaching down for some aptly placed rope which I accidently forgot to put away earlier on in the day ;)

To his surprise he was bound without warning. :) His hands to the top of my bed and while he was realising what I had done I was tethering his ankles one to each side of the bottom of my bed.

"Deliscious", I said.

He looked at me as if to say, go on then,do your worst... and also with a hint of OH FUCK, what have I got myself into??

His dick was throbbing by now and the pre-cum was oozing, even though with the worry of what may come next it was also starting to become less erect. So, using the tiny bit of wine which was nestled at the bottom of the bottle, I poured it over his gorgeous body and started to lick it off.

He could have come in that instant really but I had to stop myself taking him that far, for then anyhow.

I could see the begging in his eyes for me to take him. But I just sat and giggled. He did look fabulous there. Still with beads of sweat on his forhead and still dripping in the wine which had been spilt over his gorgeous frame.

I had no need to gag him I think words just escaped the feelings he was experiencing. All new to him, and I knew it. This boy hadn't been introduced into my world before. I thought he needed cheering up after the crap his ex put him through so it only intensified my want to allow him to enjoy every single moment.

His eyes closed and within second I had blindfolded him he was uttering some sort of primative native tongue by this point which in turn turned me on even more. His arousal was so intense that even if I blew on his cock he'd have exploded.

I did remember howevere that the last time I got a guy to sensatised I had to stop playing as any slight touch sent him orgasming lol SO I allowed this boy to calm down, ever so slightly.

I found my feather and started teasing his body with tingles and slight sensation, he was wrigling and ever so lovely. All I wanted to do was get him inside me and feel that explosion. But in order for fulfilment some thigns have to be sacrificed......

LIKE FUCK it did :D I was on him soon enough and we were both experiencing the shudders and explosions from both sides. He was still helpless tied up on my bed and I was just riding him stil long after he came first time. That poor boy didn't know what hit him.

I still to this day dont know what he was thinking but I can be sure he enjoyed everymoment, oh and I maybe forgot to say that that was his first ever time of multiple orgasms :D

This girl done good :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home