Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Every shit weekend has a gold lining :)

Ok so I have recently started looking around for slaves for myself, not the idiots who decide they are good for me then slate me at every given opportunity lol But nice guys, who understand what being commited and sometimes challengingly submissive is like.

I have been talking with M through IC and he is a nice bloke, He has either read a lot of books and know hows to present himself or is actually someone who I have been looking for in regards to a partner/play toy and everything inbetween, I am quite excited about the opportunity so I got him to change his profile and accept a months probation from me. I will be meeting him in person on Tuesday at the Cammunch.. and with any luck.. we will talk some more and things will become more set in stone from that point.

I have little tasks Iwill set him, and am so looking forward to his approach to them. Some people surprise me when I set them and surpass anything I'd have imagined they would do.

Welcome my boy, Now come lay your head on my lap. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home