Friday, September 22, 2006

The last meeting of souls

The last meeting I described was wonderful. The last of the encounters A and I ever had and will more than likely ever have much to my dismay. It must be well over three months now maybe even longer. I try not to drown in the sorrows of the memories, But I do remember it like yesterday.

That is what I hope for with someone. The tranquility knowing someone will just allow you to do to them exactly what YOU want to do. Not from script. Not from overplanning. Not from repeat mails to and from each other. But spontaneous combustion of two bodies allowing exploration to happen.

I know there are people out there wishing the same but then also.. people want to know exact and in detail what is to happen. When it is to happen, As though we are preparing for some film and the actions and movements have to be just so. That tires me. Really makes me feel as though I am repeating myself fully each and every time. I don't want to be routinely doing things. I like spark. I like difference. I also like to know I could do this with maybe one or two special people. Both or all used for one thing to me.

One person in particular is special to me right now. I'd love to take him and abuse him on every which way I can. It is just a matter of time before I get my hands on him and he knows it.

Over and out for now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home