Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fucking pissed off

What gives a fuckhead the right to treat me like a cunt? And just how many explietiffs am I able to put in here about the fucking twats who waste my fucking time I don't fucking have in the first place? I am so glad I am happy being single or I'd be wankered. Fucking tosspot wanking retardshagging sheep indulging bastards. Breath. What total fuckwits? Just annoys me.. just had the wool pulled over my eyes by someone. Not even in a normal relationship way.. just as a premise to being a slave to me. Now I thought I'd sorted men out and knew just how low men could swoop to avoid my cynical radar.. but alas I found another.. he did very well I must admit, Did very well at convincing me he wasn't another fucking timewaster and social idiot. Wanking cumdrinking twat.

No am not angry about the situation, pissed off with the time I have given him, it could have been put to a lot better use.. such as cleaning the toilet.

Fuck 'em.. fuck em all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home