Thursday, August 17, 2006

Getting back into the swing of things

I have recently found myself at a loose end with bags of time to fill.... erm maybe not as generously as I have made out there.. But I now organise my local munch, try and arrange happenings within my local group and generally just keep thign ticking along smoothly.

I did however forget to think about myself on this one. My personal life is at a stand still. I remember the last time I got laid it was just one hell of a long time ago and that was also the last time I had a huge orgasm. I rarely do DIY in the masturbating sense and finding someone I really want to be with rather than just a one off is proving very hard to find.

Recently I started seeing someone.. I think it was a non starter from the start.. I should just avail myself as a whore open to fuck and not have ideas about anyone other than that. Or so the blokes would like to think.

No I know what I want and finding someone who wants more to explore.. someone who knows me and is comfortable with who and how I am. Someone who won't scare off if I ask "wanna do something next week?" And they take it as genuinly interested in seeing if they'd like to do something and not taking it as if I am planning their life for them.

I want the something that comes with time and comfortability, intensity and completeness. I want to fullfill their dreams of owning them and being their dream in holding their body, heart and soul in my safekeeping. I want for too much I know. but he is out there.. just finding it hard to wade through the dung that has

I need that for me now. I want and I usually get. I just got to find it :D

Over and out :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home