Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Over tired

I haven't slept more then like an hour or so for quite some time. I have been irritable and just generally lathargic. This morning is no exception. I had the craziest dream that my sis's boyfriend kidnapped me and some strange bird and performed acts upon us which would have ordinarily earned him a castration.

Left me feeling quite disturbed I can tell you, I had to wake myself from this as for some reaon in my dream I was totally unable to do a sodding thing about it. I know this would never happen in real life but, fuck me, it really did bother me enough to become extremely knackered through it all this morning.

What the hell are crazy dreams about??

Maybe the fact the wanker grabbed and tried to drive off with my sisters baby the other day? And none of us being around to do a things about it. Or maybe in some way I am trying to empathise with her in some stange deluded way as to what happens when she is with the cunt. POLICE.. being the nice care in the communtiy people that they are DID FUCK ALL ABOUT IT yet again!!! Wonder why I HAVE NO FAITH in law and order and the whole contradictory JUSTICE system. What a load of bollocks.

She is stupiud enough to keep going back to him. I mean when a cunt with no license is on the run from cops and smashes into someone's house with you in the car.. leaves you for dead.. has hospitalised you countless times in the past.. then YOU GO AND HAVE A BABY WITH him.... I mean.. the attraction is all there for people to see..... NOT!

Why do girls be little themselves so much to these animals.. (possibly too good a word for the skunk) What on earth makes them fall for these waste of carbon?

I dunno. Maybe I am just on a rant and am fed up of thing happening and not able to do a thing about it. She is.. afterall... an ADULT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home