Monday, July 10, 2006

Reunited.... sort of

A few months ago (before I completely fucked my back up) I started "seeing" someone who I got, or rather I thought I got close to. This is going back like four months or so now.

I said goodbye one day and sent him back home. Last I saw or heard from him. So wiped him from the list of "like to play with".. to "another fucker bites the dust.... again".

I gave him ample opportunity to get in touch, mails, texts, phone calls every which way you could communicate he had. Nothing. Nada. This guy was also getting my Professional website sorted. That too got dropped like a huge ten tonne lead weight.

I proceeded to do what I normally would when a guy just buggers off or doesn't want to contact me, and that is to write them off with a mail telling them I hope everything goes well in their life etc. I don't bear grudges so it is easier all round.

WHAT I DON'T EXPECT IS FOR THEM TO get in touch and tell me they had basically been given a life warning. Black outs followed by examination, followed by finding a 14" abcess through spine and leg paralysing them near on completely... and then finding out everything had happened during the times I was cursing!

Certainly made my sit back.. Hands on keyboard and tell him that was no fucking excuse not to contact me!! lol

So it seems M may be back on the scene.. albeit with zimmer frame andflid mobile lolol

Nice to have ya back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home