Friday, June 23, 2006

Grumbling

It feels as though I've not had any good, restful sleep in a long time now. Even when b is away I sil have to be up at seven in the morning to have him come back. It feels as though I am becoming quite grumpyfied and irritable. This might also be another reason why B is being a little arsehole at the moment.

I have also started a claim against my bank for unfair charges. Something I should have done a long time ago, just finding the motivation to get it started has been a bug bare. It might prove fruitful as it has been known on several occasions that they have charged me more than my allowance I get a week obviously then escillating in a downward spiral of not being able to afford anything .. bleh.. too long to go into detail, just something else thats bothering me of late.

If I feel I want to talk a bit later on here I shall if not i'll sleep. as long as I'm up intime to see imogen booted off big brother.. all will be just dandy.

So for now, brown cow. I bid the fare well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home