Monday, June 19, 2006

Tired

Have been quite lathargic for a week or so now, Maybe the excitement and buzzing from playing recently has worn me down, that and running around after my little lad who turned four on the 3rd of June.. He has since actually become better to handle, maybe lulling me into a false sense of security or maybe he has started to grow up and able to communicate things a lot better with me.

But tired I am all the same. I know that there are certain things which get to me to sleep, scratching of my back.. a good orgasm.. that kinda thing.. but these things in themselves are rareities these days. Need to find myself someone fairly decent on the eye, tall, handsome, well mannered, well groomed and fun to be with who is comfortable with my lifestyle as it is. Someone who would be ok with me seeing them for maybe at most one night a week. This is possibly to be put in one of those small potholes called 'impossible scenario'. Just like the 'nillas call finding Mr/Mrs perfect....

Plus due to lack of activity through injuries and singledom I am now a little bit of a porker if I say so myself, still fitting in my 12's, just not as loose as they were a few weeks back lol So maybe this is a plea.... is there anyone out there willing to take me on?? lol

I can hear them running to the hills already ;o)

Oh well, worth a try :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home