Saturday, June 17, 2006

A 'surprise' visit..

We were just generally chatting on line as you do when F suddenly said he'd like to be infront of me, naked at that moment. Ditto went the reply from me.. very eager again to see his beauty.. " I can be there in half hour".. obviously my very simple tasks for him had been getting to him "Be here by ten past two at the latest then.... what ya waiting for?"

The moment I sent the last one back to him he signed out of the messanger and I started busying myself with ideas as to what I could do to him when he arrived. He had already told me about his toy collection and since we have been playing I have descovered a lot of his desires.. very very exciting they are too. Not things I generally come across from a boy. Apart from the like normal things suck as boundary pushing and sensuality of true submission. Ropes strap-ons etc.

So I made a small pile besides where I would be playing with him of some of my own toys. Ready for when he arrived.

On my back door I laid out two blindfolds ready for when he arrived to put on. Which he did soon after I had finished laying the bits out. Someone was VERY eager to see how I'd use them in an off-the-cuff experiment.. and was I arguing?? hehe of course not :D

"Here you go," I said as he turned up handing him the blindfolds, held his hand and then lead him upto my room where I stripped him of his society endeering uniform to reveal his form. Nerves seemd to be eminating from every one of his pores. The slightest touch from me sent shivers right through his hyper excited body.

He had on the uniform which I had given him previously.. a nice tight purple thong.. looked very restricting.. nicely so :D

I stoked his body a lot just to start the sensations going for him properly.. just haven't the smallest stroke over his back made the goosebumps raise like they were mini volcanoes ready to erupt. Wonderful.

I had been smiling for a fortnight and we finally had a good moment to ourselves away from our 'nilla responsabilities and I was going to use every part of this hour slot to it's fullest.

I stood behind him and gently bent him over while pulling on his thong, wedgie style. Got him kneeling on my bed and with hands behind his neck I cuffed him in place. Still running my hands very gently over his quivering person, with the odd tweek of the thong, he was starting to make those really aphrodisiarchial noises... in themselves music to my ears.

He had to stay in that position a while so I could prepare myself for what would be his cherry popping day.

Gloves on with a snap.

Lube covering fingers with splodges.. making as much 'noise' as I could with everything just to heighten his senses.

Lifted the back part of his thong away and went in with fingers.. I have a good teqnique so I have been told before so I wasn't worried that my new virgin would be harmed in anyway. More confident infact that he was going to be shown how it is done properly rather than seeing someone inexperienced or unable to do something like this without taking time and doing it right.

Ran my hands again over his body being careful not to use any of the lube for an unintended purpose and then slipped my fingers into him carefully exposing his liitle man lump and caressing it gently at first and then when the signs were right went into him like a whore on heat. Wonderful.. I used him for a while and he was just gagging for more.. a good little slut does it best :D I was constantly telling him how well he was dong and how pleased I was with him.

I let F stay a while after I had come out of him before uncuffing him and showing him some tenderness which all good boys and girls get if they have behaved well :o)

Shame we didn't have too long.. but then also.. glad it was a nice quick session also :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home