Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Munch Bunch BBQ

Well wasn't the weather wonderful? I think I had about thirty people in all come along this year for the annual munch bunch BBQ.

Was a very relaxed affair this year, Got everything planned and dealt with well if I do say so myself, obviously with the help of some boys previous to the event and also on the day itself. Thanks have been given to the respective persons and how greatful I am for their help they are very aware.

Some new faces who I had not yet met turned up which was lovely as it was really just a more glamourous munch type affair.

I did well with the catering this year am very pleased with how much I didn't have to give away to the neighbours or throw this year hehe. Something which was noted pleasingly :o)

Although something did surprise me with one chap that turned up. We chatted a couple of days later when our times crossed that he assumed I was sub..... lol I just straightly told him to just descuss this theory with some more of the munchers at some point hehe. Bless his little innocent ways ;o)

I think one of the pinacles for me on Sunday was my TEA AND SCONE buffet... may sound quite old fashioned and possibly a tad outdated... except the furniture was spectacularly wonderful... Yes I had a 'live' buffett table.

F and I had chatted quite a bit since Tuesdays munch and; as all subs do, dropped himself in it by telling me a few of his fantasies. One including something similar to a sushie girl. I knew I could incorporate this within the BBQ at some point.

So after a smal amount of alchololic liquid was downed by everyone and the buffet of hots stuffs namely BBQ or rather charcoaled chicken and other food stuff was near on finished I took F upstairs and stripped him. It was the first time I seen his nakedness, and it was lovely.

He does look good even though he is older than me hehe. Beautiful smile, nice body, smooth and elegant but at the same time, when he holds me, is quite masculine. I put a pair of nice purple tight thongs on his crotch and wrapped his expanded manhood and groin in clingfilm.. (you have to expect some sort of health and safety don't you ;) lol) And got him dressed again. Lead him downstairs to the marquees. Making sure the area was free from people as I hadn't actually told anyone about this wonderful surprise. Proceeded to undress him. Obviously now we had a few onlookers :D F was shitting himself, but also absolutely glorifying himself being put in this position.

I then called out for everyone to come and get their scones.. with cream.. which a few haphazardly dropped dollops on his skin... and without need they were very good at "cleaning" their mess up ;) F loved this and was beaming wonderfully. A couple of Domme friends of mine took particular delight in accidently spilling their cream over his smooth skin. And delighted in nibbling him and making his body tingle with those sensations.

I was beaming with pride for him, with him and I just was just so proud. I let him cool down a bit emotionally and hugged him a few times after everyone had finished their 'desert'. Made him a cup of tea... maybe should have got him to do the honours but my neighbours may have got more of an eyeful than they were bargening for hehe.

Afer some lovely entertainment namely a banjo/ukalale player that I had unknowinlgy in my guest list and also some lovely bare naked ladies that were being delt with by some Dom friends of mine I took F back upstairs to chat with him properly.

We hadn't really descussed him and myself being anything more than friends but that afternoon confirmed that he (after a lot of my own soul searching) would be someone I'd like to call my own.. in a manner of speaking. He said his heart fluttered at me asking him if he'd consider the role of one of my boys. Also confirming my taste for wanting to collect myself a stable of men and maybe women again now. It has been quite some time as I have said before.

Having F as I had the last week or so has just been amazing and I am glad he has experienced these new things with me. I intend on pushing his limits and my own in ways I only have talked about with people before.

A lovely begining to a prospectful mutually agreeable 'relationship'.

Welcome to my collection F. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home