Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6 6 6

The day has finaly arrived, where parents of the unborn dread their little Damiens popping out expecting Lucifer himself to turn up as their birthing partner.

The day which the OMEN is released across cinemas sparking curiosity as to why they didn't just use the older version as this one is said to be a little..... dire.

The day of the Cammunch... what surprises are in store I wonder... Well good food and friendly faces for sure.. And a few little devils ready to get to work, I know it has been a while that I've done anything lol so I have already warned one chap he maybe used ... just a little tiny.. eenie weenie bit.. this evening to show how I'd use certain stuffs to create a few tingles :o)

But yet again Bielzibob has given us some beautiful weather as long as the garden forks don't come shooting across the garden at me or the panes of glass from the greenhouse don't decapitate me. I think today will go without a hitch hehe.

But what a day.. I ill report on any unusual happenings :D I am going to be scouring things and noting them down all day.. Should be amusing to play a few pranks on people. Bit like an APRIL fools day.. but a little more grimier :D Mwahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home