Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hayfever is back...

Didn't sleep too well last night, although that wasn;t any surprise as I'd had a hectic few days and I think it's gonna take some time to calm myself down(even though I have another little special party for B on Monday).

My hayfever which hasn't actually been here for a year or so seems to have come back quite strongly, been sneezing like an old man with flu the last few days.. My throat feels as though I have an inflated baloon stuck in there from yesterday and my sinuses are grumbling too. Not sure why the song "When santa got stuck up the chimney" came into my head then....

It Is however a fucking beautiful day again, got plants to plant before they frazzle, a job for the B'man and myself a little later in the day.

But First jobs first.... COFFEE then wait for him to come back from T's so we can open the avalanche of pressents from his guests from yesterday.. and possibly also have the small hissy fit of him eating something before being allowed to go play out in the garden on his new birthday bike.

I'll be back later, my fingers have some itching to take care of :D

"It's a beautiful day.. the sun is shining, I feel good, I feel right, and no-one.. no-one's gonna stop me now.. oh yeah" A wonderful couple of lyrics of a little ditty I sing when the weather is so perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home