Monday, June 05, 2006

Today

I have been so very tired and migranes have settled in and gone almost as quick as I can say that they have done so. Usually means there might be a storm brewing somewhere somehow.. just haven't really seen any rain for a fews days, the weather has been absolutely spiffing and well things have just plodded along seemlessly.

Think I am maybe wanting a little excitement now to break the monotonousy of hundrumminess.. I am hoping to meet a few newboes at the Cammunch tomorrow evening. You never know one might actually be of use to me :o) I am not holding my breath as people who I identify with and click with are like trying to find gold at the bottom of a ravine.. mostly finding the stuff made for fools. When finding, I suffer quite often.

It has been sometime since I properly clicked with someone that I thought might go somewhere, could well be near on a year, maybe 18 months ago now. But life has its surprises waiting in the wings. I just hope when it jumps out on me I am ready for the fright hehe.

I am quite tired and it doesn't seem to be getting any better when I wake these days, just going through the motions of every day life, I really need to get me another hobby or a piece of paper with P.T.O. on each side to keep me amused for a few hours.

I've cut my hair recently and unlike samson I haven't differed I just feel like changing more of my asthetics. Maybe by adding a few bits or creating on the blank canvas that is my skin, The possabilities are absolutely endless. Have had ideas for quite some time now. Maybe it is time to start taking action and put into practice what my thoughts have been dealing with for some time.

But for now again I bid thee good night. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home