Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sensations Munch

I decussed this idea with a couple of other group members to hold a 'sensations' themed munch this month and it turned out to be an absolute hoot!

We had an excellent turn out and the food again was lovely, people were just mingling and enjoying themselves.. and then there was F. Someone I had been getting a little more closer to for a while than we had both possibly said about openly but still all the same we share a certain click and rapport which is handy when you wanna play with someone.

He's not a bad looking guy and has a good head on his shoulders, tall and VERY easy to talk to and get along with... As it seems with all men I tend to want to deal with, this situation also has it's complications. I am not going to desclose any further info on this. Except to say I broke him in alongside little-boots in his first experience of being Dom/med.

It was amazing. Smiles from start to finish. We started by putting a peg zip on his nipple and chest area and I told him to just breath and enjoy... I stripped him of his shirt and LB and I then preceeded to use toold such as a pin wheel and feathers on him.

He then got told to bend forward and to just stay a while... LB and myself both were thinking right along the same tracks as we both went off to find candles and ice lol I tend to be able to read things very well and people tend to bounce quite happily off me also.

We dripped ice and hot wax onto his naked back for a while.. making lovely patterns and just hearing a small quivering and moaning every so often of excitement. When we'd grown tired of this. I gave LB my new hunting knife to peel the wax from F's body. Along with my new raptor claw he was just one very happy bunny. Obviously checking on this boy all the time throughout I did bend down to watch his face and it was just glowing, you cannot pay for that kind of pleasurable experience, both sides.

He was cooled down with a car polisher and then told to sit a while and cool down.. I had warned him how he'd be feeling and he was just in his element. We got a jacket and wrapped this around him. He couldn't stop huggin LB and myself and I couldn't tell you whose smile was the biggest. But they were fantastic :o)I was so proud of him. And was so honoured really to be part of his first real life kinkyness.

Makes it all very worth while :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home