Sunday, June 18, 2006

A trip to London

Coffee Cake and Kink
Wagamamas

F and I had previously descussed a day out to London a few months back, just for a natter, as when we met it was always a rushed affair at a munch or at the meet and greet I do for people just beforehand. Never really anytime to properly descuss with him what he'd like to know about the lifestyle. So we took the Friday just gone (as he was on holiday for a week, and I was without B) to spend some time chatting.

Now as things had developed between the two of us since our first chat about our day out had happened there were so many more things to descuss than it was origionally thought about.

What is it with my boys? they ALWAYS~without fail~drop themselves in it by inadvertantly telling me things through normal conversation such as.. what toys they have or maybe what they like.. SO when F told me he had a vibrating butt plug AVEC REMOTE SENSOR... well.... I am sure the avid followers of my thoughts thus far will know exactly what I thought.... BRING IT ON :D

So he'd previously already been given a nice tight pair of purple thongs and was instructed to wear these.. along with this said plug. He was to meet me on the train into London and then hand the remote over to me. :o) Needless to say I was rather glad when he did....

While on the train however I did manage to attract a 'norman' who sat by me.............

Getting back to it.. after 'norman' had vacated the seat F sat besides me and presented this tiny remote to me so naturally I had to investigate how it worked....

He has a wondeful smile as it is, but in public and with something shoved up his arse (when he doesn't even know if I'd allow it to be taken out) this smile was something else :D Think in laymens terms he was excited but shitting himself.

I pressed the little doodab and well lets just say it worked. It was quite an obvious buzz... and it could also actually be heard if you know what you'd be hearing. The guy who sat in front of us~swigging what seemed to be the nicest smelling beer right then~also smiled, he must have thought something was up.. either that or I just bring guys to blush without working at it lol

This button got accidently pushed quite a few times. I don't know why my finger kept slipping.... F just sat there unable to speak sometimes, he was feeling the little plug push further and further into his rectum and there wasn't a sodding thing he could do :o) He was rather relived when we got to our destination, however every step he took he was smiling generously.

I accidently again kept the thing switched to on while we walked and chatted with a coffee round some of the streets of London (and singing the song now in my head) and we found that it has a range... if F moved towards me he giggled liike a little girl and wlaked like a duck.. and when he moved further away he'd calm down a little and start walking only as if he'd farted and had a small something left in his shorts lol

So.. obviously I had to be sure he was within distance for most of the time.

Reluctantly when we got to Coffee Cake and Kink I allowed him to have a small amount of respite, he'd not done to badly, this had been the longest he'd worn the device since it's purchase.. so he told me anyhow ;o) We had a marvelous ice coffee. The waitress in there was really lovely. Very standoffish in a way but also quite friendly also.. hard to explain, But she was lovely. This was my first visit to Coffee Cake and Kink and I saw some of the artwork that they had downstairs, F knew the girl so he stood chatting to her for a small time while I went through some lovely imagery in a couple of books.

F came back to the table sat down and jumped.. I pissed myself laughing.. My finger slipped again on that remote... and he was vibrating on the wooden chair :)) I thought it was an absolute hoot. He'd also completely forgotten the train of thought he has started addressing on arrival at the table :o) I really don't know why. *whistles innocently* Hehe But I also made him sit like it until I could no longer laugh at the childish vibrations on the chair..... and yes people... it did take a long time to diminish.

After I'd have my fun we agreed to go for lunch. F's treat. We headed towards Wagamamas where I told him he could be free of the plug as we should really have that chat we fully intended on having and I didn't need him being distracted as fully as he'd been during the day so far.

Dinner was lovely. Fell in love with the breaded prawns and ginger chiken noodle stuff.. but eyes bigger than belly we both stopped half way through to bloat.

Our chat was comfortable I think for him. We descussed a lot of things which previously he hadn't been able to for one reason or another. We seem to be getting along very well right now and as with everyone I have chatted to in the past, he feels able to open upto me and he also knows that what is said to me in confidence stays there... so there's not going to be any nitty stuff on here!! lol Just in case you were wondering.

After dinner we headed home. Both a little exhausted from the heat and from being about two stone heavier. Coffee and noodles to blame. Cheers F for a wonderful day.

Lets see what the next adventure conjures up :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home