Friday, July 14, 2006

Cannot think of a title.

I just wanted a bit of a ramble really.

I was supposed to go donate my fourteenth pint the other evening but my iron count was too low so settled just for TUC biscuits and a cup of tea. This has been playing on my mind a little over the last few days ( the iron count being low, not the snacks) but I am waiting on the results of the blood sample they took as to what action will be needed.

I know I have been totally exhausted recently and not sure which of the factors would have played a bigger part in my strange health right now. Fatigue, B, maybe not eating as well as I should have, B, lethargy, B and maybe my reluctance to eat red meat. I do have asparagus growing in my garden so will feast on that for a while after it has regrown boost my levels up a bit again. I don't wanna be taking the constipation aids in form of tablets.. I don't like them at all. We'll see.

Hehe thats not particularly interesting. I have a B free day today so am goig to get on with a few thing like instaling an outside tap so I can water my garden etc. Maybe start clearing out my bedroom so I can start the decoration process.

I'll post somethign a litte later on which is a little more interesting :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home