Saturday, September 09, 2006

now the weekend is out the way..

Time I need to start on concentrating doing things for myself. The other day I could have just told everyone on my listing to just fuck off.. lol I sometimes wonder why I am not a bitch as people really need but a person with human feelings and emotions.

But as for my life right now. I am happy being single. No doubt about it, I think if someone catches me off guard it would be wonderful, But being too cynical really doesn't help me in any way whatsoever, always nit-picking and knowing too much with patterns of how they are to me as to how the situation ends. It has been almost three months if not a little longer since I got laid, To be honest I think it might actually be getting to me. I know I have been a little irritable. Friends have been a bit worried about me also they say I seem quiet.. (having a face like thunder possibly puts them in the right direction)and they invited me out last night..... possibly a good thing.. but it was a shit night out got bored walked home again. Where has the pizazz gone? Anyhow, Thought I might write a little something tonight, feel in the mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home