Thursday, September 28, 2006

The chronicles of P Volume I

P and I had known each other for quite some time. He was way over the other side of the pond from me, New Jersey to be exact. We hit it off straight away.

So much in common, so many similar thoughts as to how we wanted our lives to be and be fulfilled. SO much contentment to be had and life to live that we spoke for hours and hours on end as to how we could be the other's significant.

So the day came when I got the tickets and flew over to see him. His tall stature and his eyes were becoming to me. The twinkle said it all, he finally got a hold of the person he could now call his Mistress forever, there was no looking back now.

I saw a beautiful man, dark hair nice build but also a nervous soul now just awaiting his fate. He'd been waiting for this moment.

In full view of all passengers that had gotten their luggage and when I met with him with mine I pulled his trousers down and roped his cock and balls up right there and then. "Now you little slut, this will do until we get something stronger. You're mine and there's no getting away with anything."

P shat himself but humbly fell to his knees as though someone had just gone up behind him and collapsed his legs, "Yes Mistress, Thank You"

"Get up, " I sternly said to him, "Pull your pants back up and make yourself decent, I want no slave of mine undignified in public, cover yourself up" With that his beetroot coloured cheeks said it all to those around, he was under my spell.

His eyes could not divert from my form, finally getting me over after all these months, years even, of talking I'd finally made it over. My hair was silky and smelled so pheramonal to him. I wore a small skirt and loose fitting blouse, as though I'd come from a conference, my legs were covered in silky suspendars and stockings and my feet adorned some wonderful high patent black heeled sandals.

All P did was drool, his excitement was clearly there for all to see but he seemed oblivious to everything, P was in a daze, wonderful :)

He had absolutely no idea how I intended to deal with him from the offset but I could see by his meakness this was all of his dreams (possibly his nightmares) coming true all in one instant.

This was just the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home