Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blindfolds and cuffs

I left him there whilst I got ready.

He had been told to be at mine for half past eight. He got to me by eight so I placed a blindfold over his eyes and lead him to my bed. I used the silk scarves which had been waiting for him upon his return to secure him, spread eagled waiting for me to get ready.

I hadn't showered that day due to being so busy with running the local charity auction (of which I was able to raise enough funds to go towards bigger and better events) and he knew that him being here would allow me to vent the steam of which had been bustling inside of me for weeks throughout it all.

I don't like rushing so I ran myself a bath. He could hear my movements but him not know exactly what would be happening to him, showed by his arousal, excited me.

The moon was full and was flowing through the curtains in a mystical fashion and I could see the shadows from the curtain falling over his smooth skin just wonderfully. I saw the goosbumps perk up when a small whisp of wind entered through the slightly opened window upon his frame. And his face, apart from his eyes, looking good enough to sit upon.

I watched him whilst in my thoughts for what seemed like ages, but only a small amount of real time as my bath had begun to start teatering towards the top. The bubbles make me loose myself anyhow so slipping my silken robe to the floor over my legs and feet, then climbing into the warm and sensuous water with my recent horny thoughts of what lay ahead made my mind start to wander.

As I lay my head to relax on the bath pillow I started to dream.

My lover had been waiting to see me for months now. Neither of us had really taken things between us seriously before but tonight was to become our night. The night where we finally became more than just play things or casual. Tonight was the making of us.

My thoughts had been running ragged for days on the build up to tonight. Well something had to distract my thoughts from the organising of one of the biggest events in the area that had been seen in a decade.

I knew I wanted him. I knew he wanted me but we had both decided to wait. Something that is a little abnormal for me.

All these thoughts flowing and making me tremble in the bath. I had already figured out what I wanted to do, but also play it cool.

I got myself out of the bath (should have stayed in there longer but I was a little eager) and towel dried my hair just enough so it'd still be wet when I went into see him.

He was laying as still as the water in moonlight. His body using the shadows to show more ripples and definition into his torso. I could see he was relaxed. This being a good sign as he must have gone into some sort of state of oblivion because he didn't seem to hear me come back into the room and was very startled to have me beside him kissing his cheek tenderly. My hair still slightly damp from the bath and me smelling like the soap I had washed in.

I went to his side and he felt the first droplets of water from my hair tickle his chest. He was gorgeous. His body became all goospimply and I ensured a few more droplets dripped onto him. I was becoming aroused and he could smell it.

I had taken precaution to lay beside the bed a wonderfully chilled pair of cuffs. Metal, Brand new and the coldest steel I could find. I had also prepared them by keeping them in the fridge for the last few days so they kept the cold nicely. So as I untied his hands and feet there was a confused look upon his face. As if I wasn't meant to be letting him free.. yet he didn't know within second I would be clasping his wrists and his ankles and shakling him to my bed.

The cold steel pressed against his already excitedly shivering frame and I could see his excitement. I had to resist just jumping on top of his hardened cock as I ran my fingers down from his neck to his nipples.

They were stiff too, just stiff enough to take into my teeth and bite ever so teasingly. My nails already painted blood red digging into his skin He made the most wonderful noise, a little like a cat purring and a animal ready to mate. I leant over and kissed, sucked and bit his other nipple, a little harder than the previous one, but hard enough to hear him yelp out a little.

A small slap around his face soon got his attention back from wandering off.

"My turn for a treat" I whispered in his ear.

I climbed onto his face and gently started teasing his lips with my labia. His tongue started licking my already moistened cunt and clit. I ground on his face a little just enough to allow myself a small climax, I didn't want to completely let go. Not yet anyhow. I told him to suck on my clit, this gives a wonderful sensation and something i really love. A little what I'd imagine a blowjob for a man to feel like and as the area which is being centered on is so explosive he soon had me exploding my juices into him.

Spluttering, as he couldn't swallow as much as I was spraying into his mouth, he started to realise how frustrating it was not to be able to free his hands to feel me, touch me. But instead conceeded and gulped what he could down.

I sided back a little and bent down to kiss him, licking what juices had trained down his face and neck I started to suck near his jugular. Something which I, myself find erotic, must come from my insatiable gothic love for the vampire type scenario. Another story, another time ;-)

As I was sucking and nibbling I could feel his pulse start racing.. oh yeah he was enjoying it. And he possibly could have come right there and then. My fingers found their way to his right nipple and I started to tweak, he started to groan, not like the pussy cat from before, but like an animal on heat. He wanted release. I was also gagging to be filled and to use him like the fuck toy he was.

With a very hard nipple twist I sat on his cock and started pumping away. Still tweaking his nipples. Everytime I felt his body shake a little I'd tweak them again. Oh just to be able to see what I was seeing was as horny as fuck. As I reached another powerful climax I got off from his dick and sat on his mouth again, this time spilling far too much into him, over him and all over the pillow his head was resting on.

"Your fault you dirty little whore. Look what you've done to me!" His face was a picture as I sternly said these words to him.

I know I needed to use him some more so I got straight back onto him. This time fucking him until I saw that familiar look on his face. He was getting ready to come.

I knew the moment he was about to explode and I took his blindfold off just as he exploded into me. ALlowing him to see me coming too making his orgasm one of the strongest and longest orgasms he had experienced.

I slowed down a little and bent down to kiss him. "Well done my little slut. Now get yourself washed, get a that silk dressing gown on and go get me a hot chocolate"

He did what he was told at once. Well after I had released him from his shackles. He came back upto me with a deliciously made drink and as I drank he rubbed my feet, purring like the cat who got the cream. His face was glowing. After I had finished he curled up at my feet and we both fell fast asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home