Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Realisation and confirmation

I had that mail. The one I had kinda ben expecting. I am not right for him, wasnt right for him and possibly wasn't as sympathetic to his life as I should have been.

It was nice to think, that for a while I had started to think maybe, just maybe it could have turned into something a little more substantial but it wasn't to be.

I wear my heart on my sleave but I also know I cannot allow anyone to just open me up. This hadn't happened yet in our relationship but I could see it happening.. in the future maybe, perhaps.

Yes I fucked up. Again. But this is something I am not going to dwell on but I do feel crap for making him feel pressured. This is something I thought I'd grown out of. This is possibly also why I cannot hold a relationship together for more than a couple of weeks. Fair enough most of the time is is due to me getting bored. But I did think this one would have lasted a little longer if I am being honest.

Thank you R and goodbye. I know you'll do well in whatever you want to achieve and there are no bad feelings from my end. I hope that your friend has all of your support and I hope things work out for the best in that area and also in your workplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home