Friday, October 19, 2007

What you mean to me

You helped me when I was down
I rang, you came around
I needed, you were there
I wanted, you cared
I loved you loved me back

Your friendship meant so much to me

We share lots of memories
It was so long ago
But so fresh in my mind
I remember the us that was
The us we left behind

Now we have grown
We've both had lives
We've both seen and done
The stuff we have survived

I have missed you as a person
I've missed you as a friend
Now I have found you
I'd like to hold on, to the end

Whereever our lives take us
Whatever journey we're on
I know that one thing I'd like
Is to know our friendship is as strong

Now that I've found you
I do not want to let you go
And through these very simple words
I just wanted to let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home