Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sometimes

I am at a loss as to what to write. All I want to do is waffle and say everything what is on my mind but thn I open myself up for the shit that could come with it.

This week has been a bit strange to say the least, having what was perceived, a relationship ending abruptly and just figuring out what it is I am trying to get straoght in my mind.

I have had just tonnes of stuff i need to do, am getting fed up if anything and not been in the most sociable mood the last few days. Not brilliant but could be put down to a lot of things.

I am becoming more and more annoyed at where I am living. More and more wanting to stretch out and bugger off. Get away from everything and make a proper fresh start. I don't really have that much to stay here for. But with B i have to take schooling and everything like that into consideration. Plus be able to ensure he and his father continue a relationship. I may actually look into this next year. By mid year I'll start asking around I think.

I need a body to punish I need a body to abuse. I have a few offers it is just finding time and having the right mindset to make it mutually beneficial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home