Saturday, November 03, 2007

Just to have you hold me

Just to have you hold me
To hear you say my name
Feeling like you want me
I'll never be the same again

You tell me that you miss me
Only time will make that true
When we get together
There'll just be me and you

Noone else around us
Noone else to care
The way we look into each others eyes
Looking so hard we stare

As your arms enfold me
You whisper in my ear
"I don't want to be anywhere else
Now come closer, come here"

You look down upon me
Your eyes sparkling bright
You lower your head to kiss me
I'm shaking, am I doing this right?

We loose ourselves within each other
You then become my lover
Your lips all over my body
With your kisses, me you smother

Our bodies entwine
Our spirits riding free
I feel both our breathing
Becoming heavier.. or is this just me?

Our bodies becoming one
My mind runs to explore
I fell our heartbeats beating fast
Then we fall unto the floor

Our loins thrust together
Our bodies are as one
We feel ourbodies stiffen
As we find ourselves all done

We cuddle from that moment
That moment we just shared
You whisper sweet nothings again
As you part away my hair

I stare right into your eyes
my body calming down
I feel just so relaxed
You'll not see me frown

As I snuggle deep into your chest
You stroke my hair, then say
"Goodnight my little one,
Rest yourself, for tomorrow's another day"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home