Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Going........ down????

You told me of your desires to be set free again. You have told me that all you want is to be held, to be loved if only for a few hours, to escape the real world. Again.

I said I'd love to.

Come round. Lets talk, lets down a glass of bubbly as we chat and catch up a little. Let us decide which way round things will be. Let us decide out of nature which way it will be. We have been friends now for a few years and we have trialed through some aweful times and through tears. In have always been here for you and NOTHING gives me greater pleasure than to deal with you in this way.

F, come round lets get you undressed after we have talked. I will see your body again. Knowing how much it turns me on just to have you with me and knowing how wonderful we work together.

You will be blindfolded, You will be encased. You will be able to feel with no escape. You will find yourself wrapped within my confines. You will be held captive from my binds. Your body lifeless. Your mind cleansed. Your breathing so calm and your thoughts sublime.

You looked beautiful out of the encasing, you look even more serene within. I can just about see your chest rise and fall. I can see where those tears of realisation are coming through the wrappings on your face through the hole I left for you to breathe. This time even more intense than the last as we both know just what feelings are being surrounded by this evening.

This evening will be ours. Again.

You look as beautiful as ever, your body just as perfect as it was the last time I saw you. But this time it is different. We both need this we both need that escapisim aspect of our togetherness.

Tonight is our night. Fuck everything else in the world. Sod everyone else. You and me, me and you. Our night to live, our night true.

I will leave you in your state for a few hours, this time not even letting you know I am with you. Just sitting silently. Watching you. Seeing as you start to panic. Your body started to sweat all the more not knowing wether I had actually left you or not as your crys of "please mistress, tell me you're there" start to take on a more depserate tone. Your pleading is something you've not had tested out as yet. But I sit there. Watching you. Knowing you're safe..... without you being let in on this secret.

I can see you started to get a little annoyed by your bindings, yet however you're finding it inconfortable you're also knowing this is what you want what you need, even if it is hindsight that will allow you this information.

You start to wriggle. I smile. I see your mouth start to wibble as the fear starts to set in, finally. You really have no idea that I am still sat watching you. I can be as quiet as a mouse at times ;-) Evil.

I watch as the panic REALLY starts to set in now. You struggle for real against the binds. Is it for real? I hear you ask. I stay silent. Mistress, where are you?. Again I sit here smiling. knowing this is something you have wanted for a longlong time. You're desperately trying to break free. You knowing that it is impossible for the binds are far too strong. With your sight and your hearing numbed you have no idea. Your worst fears start settting in.

You're now weaping. But stil I don't allow the binds to come off.

PLEASE, Mistres, PLEASE. It's no use begging. I am staying silent until I feel it is the right time to release you.

You've only been cocooned for a couple of hours. You can make it through another one.. at least. I know you can do it. I have faith in you. You trust ME to make those desicions for you so it is pointles you begging me to let you go. You're tears only fuel my high. Your weaping only turns me on and it is such a purile attempt to get free.

You're not ready to be let free, not yet.

You have started to realise that the struggling isn't doing you any good. The thrashing about only makes the whole body wobble. You give up. You're now sobbing. Properly sobbing.

Your body is now relaxing. You know it is now pointless to struggle. You've now been in your entrapment for three hours. You're body is floating inside the sweat wrap which has encased you within your binds. You look serene if not totally upset. Upset or finally released from your control? I know you're not quite ready to be let free.

I will leave you here to allow your body to go through the process. You need to realise what I am doing to you, is for you. You know this but hadn't fully appreciated this until now. This moment is yours of realisation. You now know what it means to feel. To feel completeness.

I now know it is time for you tobe born again. Born of the horrid embodiment of the rubbish the world has thrown your way.

As I start cutting through the layers I see you start to tremble. Remembering how you were when I gave birth to you before. You look like a new born. Your body all shrivelled from the dampness. The sweat and other fluid which you were swimming in still surrounding you. I take you out of the outerlayer and wash you down with warm water.

I wrap your shivvering frame in a fleece blanket knowing how fragile you are feeling.

I'm here now, F. There is no need to worry. You're safe.

I hold you until you stop shaking. I hold you until you become relaxed again.

Welcome back F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home