Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sometimes it's hard to be, a woman..

Giving all your strength to just, one little man.

And when I hold him, I always forgive him.. .

Coz after all he is MY little man.

SOmetimes I sit and wonder whether what I'm doing, both homelife and extracurricular is all worth it. I know sensibly that it is but I do have my doubts. And they occur frequently.

I had a phone call from school telling me my little Angel has been the devils right hand man today. SO much so it took two teachers to restrain him. I know when he gets like that (or rather did) in the past it took a lot of my energy to calm him down and sometimes jut had to let him get through whatever temper fit he was having and allow him to come out the other side.

To say I was mortified when I got to school to pick him up is a slight understatement. The teacvhers assure m that they dont blame me in the slightest and it isn't a refelction upon my character in the least.

SO WHY IS HE LIKE HE IS?

It has been since he was in my womb. Maybe in a past life I had the perfect child and now they want me to test how good my parenting skills are with this spawn.

I was seriously considering dragging him to the doctors this evening. But had to rationalise what happened at school in my head, Without any details as to the specifics I don't know exactly how I should react.

With every aspect of my life testing me at the moment it is a wonder the walls of self preservation are still intact, albeit very weakly.

It has been a long times since he was like he was today. I had hoped it had finished. But now I know I have to start watching for signs. Again.

Wish me luck. The interview is on Tuesday 11am. On top of everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home