Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Chase

His eye started to see what was about him., He started to blink as though he could recognise what it was he saw, even thoiugh he was still very hazy.

"Get up" I demanded. He stil wasn't actually sure who I was but did as I said.

"You have an hour, you can either hide and we will find you or you can find your way out of this site and escape, the choice is yours. Now go!"

He really didn't quite comprehend what I had said until I pushed him into the wooded area. He started to run. Totally disillusioned stil not really able to see properly.

As he left us in the distance I could see he was running into the trees every so often and falling over. His tied arms not giving him any protection at all.

"He will be fine.." said I to the rest of the group as we sat down for a glass of wine. We intended to make the little bitch suffer but .. we may as well chill out a while.

The time went by and I had not heard a peep for a while now so I had assumed he had found his way through the brambles.. (obviously he hadn't reslised that the whole area was totally contained. The area surrounded by an ultimate high fencing system and barbed wire something which he would never be able to figure out especially in his state.)

I knew even if he were to run for a few hours he would still be contained. I wasn't worried.

But finding him, now would be the key. I doubt he would have hidden in the warehouses his mind wasn't of that thinking. I had made sure of that. But I also didnt know the area particularly well. My colleagues for the day, however were practiced in this kind of setting. I was just innocently along for the ride ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home