Saturday, March 08, 2008

Feet, inches and (im)measurable pleasure

As you walk with me I feel your nerves and your heart racing.

"Haven't I told you NOT to be nervous around me anymore?"

He replied "Yes, Marina" with a nervous giggle.




He found himself going a different route than the previous times I had bought him back to mine. He thought he had remembered the route by now but I change routes and rules as it suits. One day perhaps he will know the place enough to find his own way about. But not yet. I don't need him escaping.

I took a hold of his hand, something I'd not done before and led him through a darkened passageway. I could feel his shaking frame and I could sense his excitement.

I had this planned for a little while but as yet it hadn't felt right to do this with him. He had refrained form allowing me near him and I really didn't know how to go about finding that doorway into his inside. SO I knew I needed to break him somehow. Show him how truly submissive he could be.

I found a suitable place. I took his coat off. Reached into my bag and got the gaffa tape out and made him hug a tree whilst I taped his hands together round the other side. I needed his back, so I cut the t'shirt from him with the knife I had with me.

The moon shone through the trees showing his half naked form off to me brilliantly. he had goosebumps but I am knowing that was more nerves than being cold.

He has a good enough body but it is untouched. Untouched by my hand properly and he knew he would have to face this side of our relationship at some point. Now the time was here.

I took down my pants and showed them in his mouth "I don't want to hear a fucking peep out of you, GOT IT?"

He nodded.

I tore a strip of gaffa tape and secured the knickers into his mouth. I could see tears starting to form. "I'll be making more of those before the night's out".

He closed his eyes. He knew exactly what I was going to do. This time without the safety net of a safe word or a get out clause. He was going to be mine and I wanted him to remember this night for a long long time.

With his body now starting to react with the cold I thought it best to warm him up, readying him for the pain he was going to receive. I took my flogger and started lightly caressing his frame with it's tails. Teasing him ever so softly. I could see him starting to relax. Ha. He thinks this is it... (I laugh internally) and land a heavy blow upon him to which I hear a muffled scream. I think he had realised then it wasn't going to be a fluffy affair.

I started going heavier with the tool rhythmic with my own heartbeat as that is all the tempo I could hear within. Crossing over his shoulders going a little further down and then.

THWACK.

I land a very stingy hard stroke across his ribs a part I'd purposely not warmed up. He felt it and I had to hold him a little to keep him from collapsing down the tree. "Keep standing you piece of shit".

"uh huh" I heard with a few muffles of what seemed like crying.

"You crying?? What the fuck are you crying for, I've give you some thing to fucking cry for you pathetic wimp"

THWACK, THUD, THWACK. I continued abusing his back until I could see some proper sweating. "Good, finally you're seeing what a good workout can entail". THWACK THWACK. There seemed to be a dull echo from the flogger and his skin. The music was tremendous. The harmony of my heart beating, the flogger finding the perfect but now ruined skin on his body and the echo enhancing the sounds.

Fuck knows if someone had walked past. How would I have explained it away without going up to his body and holding him as though we were Any newly formed couple amidst late night debauchery.

I didn't care.

I started seeing a familiar sight. It wasn't welts anymore which were prominent but lines of blood dripping through the broken skin. A perfect vision. Him still in the same position, back stretched arms round the tree, Back glowing with red stripes. To have explained it any other way wouldn't have done it justice. Like some of those colour enhanced photos mainly black and white with a very vivid red. But my black and white was everything but his blood. That was a very vivid red. His t'shirt wettened by his sweat. And now being stained by his life source too.

He stopped groaning which I had noticed he had started to do a little heavier a little while before and was now sobbing uncontrollably, trying to stifle as much as he could for fear of me using that as an attack button.

I know I had given him a lot by this point so went up to him, gently untied his hands and allowed him to fall upon me. We collapsed under his weight as he was as totally exhausted so I allowed him to just lay in my arms. Bloody and soaked in his own fluids.

He looked beautiful. The moon had moved since I last looked god knows what time it was. His back glistening and very raw. His tear-stained bark rubbed face also glistening. I took his gag off and he sobbed. He didn't look into my eyes.

I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head so he had to look at me. "What a fucking mess you look"

He just nodded. He was spent. He was very unsure as to how he should be feeling but he also knew he didn't want me to let him go. Not then anyhow.
I got up. He stayed.

"Clean my shoes, Look how dirty they are. It is your bloody fault, get them clean and only then we can go home."

He didn't hesitate. He started wiping away the leaves with his tongue, and eagerly so. I feel he wanted to get home quickly, to get warm as he had been shivering badly since I let him down. He did a very good job although I had hoped it would have taken longer. His suffering didn't need to end so quickly.

I ushered him up and took the remaining remnants of his t'shirt from around his waist. I put his coat over him and got everything ready to go.

I kissed him softly on the lips and he responded greedily. "It was only a small well done. Don't get above your fucking station. I haven't finished with you tonight yet."

The look on his face was a picture. Never before had he endured anything like I'd given him nor wondered how it would be to have it continue. His mind was racing, what on earth could I have extra in store for him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home