Sunday, April 27, 2008

You know what you have to do

Bowing down before me again

Serves you right, you shouldn't have denied me

Your legs shaking and those balls of mine sore

You start that pathetic begging

"Please Mistress, No more"

"Whose choice is it anyhow?"

I reply to your whimper

"Yours, Mistress" as you fall to the floor

"Get up, you fucking little shit" I say with spite

"You know you shouldn't have flinched when I go for them, Right?"

"I know, I'm sorry it'll never happen again"

"Bollocks" I say "Open those legs better than then!"

I take another fist right into the air

I knock into those bollocks right hard and square

You double over with pain

and head bowed down

Your breathing is quick

Your face has a frown.

"Only another five more to go"

I say as I lift you again..

"Okay, lets go"

The adrenalin now pumping right through your veins

You know from tonight you will know how

Just what you're capable of recieving

The pain as it sores right through your shell

The realisation, you may be in hell

I take your shoulders into my hands

Then my knee lands gracefully in your glans

Your body convulses

Your eyes they flicker

Number four, five and six come even quicker

I feel your body start to relax

It has had enough..

But you still have two more! Bloody soft touch!

You know that you deserve everything you get

When you're naughty, you think you'll regret

But now you know just how it can be

When you flinch and disobey me

With a strike of my knee into your groin again

You fall slumped to the floor, nearly passed out

I then use my foot to give you the last

Your body it shudders

As though you have passed

But I see from your face

You're flying

You're spaced

I bend down to lift up your head

Cradle you and take you to bed.

I hold you while you come right back down

I watch your face as it blossoms and frowns.

You look upto me with such a wonderful sight

"Thank you Mistress, did I serve you right?"

"You did me proud, boy, You did so well.

Just don't do it again... "

I look down and see the balls swell

:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home