Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Inches, feet and the length of it all

I got him back to mine after what seemed to be a very short journey. The air was very cold and the moon was shining on us both but it felt as though we were both flying home.

As soon as we were in the front door it had dawned on him that he was in for punishment due to his inability to complete tasks and fuck up during the past few weeks.

I had made him write a short but informative report on all of the mistakes he had made and he handed this over to me so I could read it while he did some chores for me.

After the washing up he was instructed to make my dinner. Something quick which I had gotten him to get from Tesco's just after he got off the train. A nice light meal of pasta and garlic doughballs.

"You know your place" I said to him, my eyes ushering him into getting stripped and then beneath my feet so I can rest them whilst I ate.

He massaged my feet and generally relaxed me while I ate. It felt lovely, however it didn't click with him why I refused to let him take my plate out when I had 'finished' eating. I had left a few balls and some pasta. I wasnt going to let it go to waste.

Mwahahaha.

"Are you hungry?" I said with a generally nice soft affectionate tone.

"Well yes, I am actually. I haven't eaten since lunch."

It was now about eleven at night so I did feel kinda sorry for him. SO I offered him my by that time very cold leftovers which he thanked me for. He was to eat from the floor, as that was his place. But first..

"I think that cold food needs warming up some. I think you should pour some of your sauce over it". I smiled.

His face was a picture. Wasn't really sure what I meant and was possibly dreading me saying the next few words.

"Well you decided to break your wank ban. Tonight you pay for that mistake. Spill your seed over this before you even think about touching it. And once you've cum you eat it up and lick the fucking plate clean you dirty little wanker!"

Now if I could have taken a picture of his face at this point you could understand what I meant by saying it was a picture in itself.

He started wanking himself off at this point and finally spilled his load over the cold food on my plate. Then when he realised what he was about to do. I could see him gagging just at the thought of the repulsive humiliation I had thought about all day for him. What a perfect way to treat a dirty little wanker than allow him to take back in what he had spilled.


He lay down before me and started licking and biting at the food. Thinking I couldn't see the gagging and trying to hold the vomit in. I could sense there were tears. But fuck it. He deserved this. How fucking dare he disobey a direct order??

I had never been so insulted before by someone taking the cock they had given to me into their own hands and dealt with it the way they thought appropriate.

It took him ages. And a lot of the time he regurgatated what he had taken into his mouth.

I used my foot to ensure he not only had the food and warm tickly cum in his mouth, but over his face too. I pressed his nose right into the plate making sure it was smothered over his cheeks too.


When he had finished he lifted his head and thanked me. I could see the redness of his eyes. He had definately been teary. Like it bothered me.

"Get that plate washed up and get me another drink!"

He took the plate, very heavy headed and walked out to the kitchen and washed it up. I allowed him to go wash his face afterwards. It was like watching a child after I had told him off. Was fantastic.

"Now go get a glass out of the kitchen" I told him hurridly. He wandered off and found himself a hiball tumbler.

"There you go, now you have something to fill." I said with a wide eyed smile. His eyes widened again. I am sure his mind was racing. He had already licked his own cum from the plate.. surely I was going to get him to drink however much he had.... or was I?


He started wanking again. Soon he had spilled his second load. This time into the glass. I kept getting him to do this every hour or so and the masturbation took longer and longer.

Through a few of the times I held one of my shoes to his mouth so he could deep throat the heel. I also helped him along the way with other verbal niceities :-)

He was such a dirty little wanker.

He managed seven times that night and managed to fill the glass just a half an inch up, if that. I think he was even thinking I'd make him drink it all the following morning, all congealed. Nah I'm not that mean. I just found the headfucking a turn on on this one.

Before we went to bed. I emptied his wallet. I made myself a little extra that night as he had forgotten to take out his own money. He shouldn't have been that stupid really.

I also found his buines card out.... I still have a want to use it. But I am not publically saying how I intend on doing so... well not until afterwards ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home