Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Every cloud and it's silver lining

Some people call it fate, some just thank their right decisions. Either way when two people meet and for some reason there is a proper instant spark it works wonders for the ego.

I met him on the 11th March at the U35's Munch in Cambridge. He was undecided as to whether he should come along or not but he got there with a little directional help from one of the team.

Must admit I am usually quite professional when I do the events but his eyes caught mine on a couple of occasions that night. And I had to steal my stare from his.

It was just the following day I found a memo from him (after saying that I liked him to one of my friends) and that started the flirting. He makes me giggle and has managed to turn me red on a couple of occasions.

Our first outing was at one of the clubs I go to the following Saturday because someone had let me down with about an hour to spare.. so he stepped in last minute and we had a lovely evening together.

Managed to find someone who can take what I give and then some. I had a marvellous evening that evening. And we've been inseperable since really. It feels a little surreal to think we've been seeing each other for such a short time.. nearly a month. But sometimes you just know.. fate gives a helping hand I think.

Nearly everytime we have gone out it has been 'kink' related one way or another so yesterday we both forced ourselves to get out of bed and into real world. It was lovely, the weather was shit so I didn't end up taking him round where I wanted to take him. But he did buy me dinner in a nice italian restaurant. I haven't been taken out for dinner properly for a logn time.

I have been missing this whole relationship stuff for some time. I've not made any lie about it. But just never thought it would happen, well not for some time anyhow. But I think I have found someone. Someone who isn't married. SOmeone who isn't short-nor ginger- and someone who takes care of himself. It does seem too good to be true and I have to keep reminding myself just how nice it is to find someone who means it when he says certain things. Who likes me to do as I wish with him and the body which is now mine to do with as I like.

This one is a bit gushy but if I don't spill on here I may never start reminding myself just how mych we have done.. and have yet to do.

*smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home