Friday, May 09, 2008

Making him pay

"Where the fuck are we?" He hissed through his teeth. I had only just about heard him say it under the sack cloth that encompased his pitiful face.

I dragged him by his tied elbow out of the van and soon had him on his knees in front of me.

The sun was shining brilliantly and as I wipped the sack from his head he became blind. Tears started streaming down his face. He was trying to see who it was that had bundled him into the back of his own van. All the journey there was silence and he was scared. Very scared.

"Pathetic. You useless piece of shit! You really shouldn't have fucked me off. Now you will pay!" With that I spat in his face, saliva starting to mix with his tears.


He had been driven from the pick up point for around five hours. He hadn't seen the light of day since six in the morning... christ he had only just about to get into his van to go to work when I had, along with my acomplaces grabbed a hold of him, tied him up and bundled him into his own van.

The driver did as he was told and drove as 'normaly' as he could away from the scene so as not to raise suspicion.

He had had a full day of work ahead of him that he wasn't going to get to now. How he will explain this one away to his superiors afterwards is his problem. He really shouldn't have done it. He had been warned. And now he has to pay the price.



A quick slap, hard and forceful, to his face soon had his attention.

I stood in front of him in my menacingly alluring uniform I had obtained from the army store and wore a balaclava so as to hide myself a little. He was still very shaken up and was as scared as he could possibly be. My boots being that of a sargeants and being a little grubby from the mud when I pulled him from the van.

"Please, what do you want with me?" He started to plead.

I slapped him again, harder the other side of the face.

"You do NOT talk unless you are asked to, GOT IT?"

He nodded. He was still trying to get some sort of vision but when the sunlight still beaming upon his face all he could 'see' was my shape through very hazy eyes. Underneath my mask I was smiling. I had never seen this confident little shit so fucking scared in all the time I'd known him. Little did he know what lay in store.

I pulled my machette from my belt and held it right next to his adams apple. The blade so cold against his sweaty skin. I held my face close to his. Close enough, if he had any sense, to smell me and realise who I was. But I guess he wasn't expecting this. After all.. we had only ever spoken about it in pretence. Ha. That'll teach the little fucker. I chuckled to myself under my breath.

As I drew my blade across his throat I saw a darkened patch appear between his legs. He'd pissed himself.

"You dirty fucking shit!"

His tears from the sunlight now turning into sobbing. But a manly sob, trying not to show that this was the case.

I rubbed the grubby boots into his groin to wash the mud off and leave the horrid muddy stain between his legs. "Now it looks as though you have shit yourself too, doesn't it?" I laughed.

I lifted his head again with my knife so he was facing my face even if it was in the direct sunlight. Held his head there whilst I took the blade down his front and ripped the shirt from his torso.

His shoulders held back and his face now looking very sorrowful. Just the sight I adore. That'll show him for being an arrogant bastard. How fucking dare he do what he did?

We were in an unused building site. Warehouses all around us completely empty. With woodland around those buildings. It seemed that there hadn't been any signs of life there for quite some time, I knew we wouldn't be interrupted. Bar the odd rabbit and rat we, the four of us, were alone. The nearest residential area was a good hours drive away. Noone around to hear any screams. Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home