Wednesday, August 06, 2008

All loved up and nowhere to go

Thats right, I think I can say I have found some of that love stuff. He (with all his faults) is perfect for me. We laugh like laughter is going out of fashion. We have had to go through things in the short time we've been together that not a lot of people go through in a lifetime.

I think I'm in love, well and truely. Our vanilla life and our D's life is ever evolving and seems so compatable.

It has only been five months or thereabouts. But it feels right. You lot who have followed me through from the beginning know I wouldn't say this if I didn't think it to be real but it really is just perfect.

There are things he has done for me in the last few months, no previous boyfriend nor lover would even contemplate. There are things he has done for me which he has done for no other and will never do for anyone else. My heart swells. I try not to look into his eyes when I am angry with him because all I want to do is stare. Stare into his glistening blue eyes. Have him tell me that he loves me. Have him hold me in his arms.

It's upchurningly tragic. I know. But whatever ;-)

The guy has been a hero for me in so many ways. and I don't tell him how I feel too often. But it doesn't change the how I do feel. I love the guy so much.

Now to offset all this disney stuff with bad stuff... well you got to offset the balance ;-)

cunt bugger bollocks wankstains and all :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home