Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Making love, not fucking war

The evening went so well

My boy being just him

A bit naughty a bit shitty

But I saw his eyes sparkle and shine

He gets a grope and a kiss from a few

The passion he shows to others really comes through

He kisses and gropes most people he meets

He makes me so proud, I'm so pleased he is mine

He has agreed to be my submissive FULL TIME

I proposed to him through mail

He will be collared, a proud mistress I'll be

To hold him close, to kiss him tenderly

To finish the day on such a high

We'll go upstairs to consumate and fly

I'll lay him down and sit upon his chest

Kiss him tenderly and with each heavy breath

Make love to him until we're completely spent

Me in his arms completely content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home