Friday, November 18, 2005

Taking some time out to indulge myself..

Don't often go spending too much on myself as there really isn't hardly any to spend lol But tonight I am just about to go out. Get a chinese. Maybe grab a small bottle of Baileys and some chocolate and stuff myself silly with good old fashioned fatty food :o)

Ohh and btw... I will be posting a picture of myself, thought it had been long enough over due on here.. well apart from my breast shot in an earlier posting :o) But the post is taking a while.. so will stuff myself silly first and then finish..... then be prepared to say OUCH lol you'll understand why :)

BBL

Am back have finished my chinese and have now poured a glass of baileys and gonna take that and the chocs to bed and veg til I fall asleep now :)

And BTW there is is.. down there!!! Smile, your tired and on camera :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home