Monday, November 07, 2005

Not going to count my chickens just yet...

Well today was alittle strange. B woke up and he was surprisingly ok. He had a few tantrums, but nothing like that of late. So all I had to do was fear ten to twelve, the time I take him into school.

He started to walk to school after practically begging to see certain friends, he loves his friends even though seems to pick on some of them. I am still unsure if he means to be nasty or if he thinks it is just ok to bully them as they seem to put up with it. I had already had the talk with him to make sure he sat down for story time, was a good boy all the time he was there etc etc, and even tried bribing him. It has never worked in the past so thought I'd try it today. I even got him to ring his grandad up to tell him he was going to be a good boy at school.


Well you know what? Todays couple of hours seemed to last a lifetime, was worried how he'd be because of the bang on his head and obviously also because of his behaviour. So I was dreading picking him up.

Anyway.. No phonecalls.. so there couldn't have been an emergency, but I was a little late to school think it was subconcious on my part in case I had to have a chat with the teacher. Asked how he'd been.. .and you know what?? Nothing.. lol she hadn't had any bad reports on him, nor had she had to tell him off throughout story time!!!!!

YAY!!

I was SO pleased with him and told him so many times on the way back from school too!!

Just hope he keeps it up. Not sure if the whole bribery thing should be a few days worth and then start from the beginning of the week, like if you're good for the whole week etc etc... I dunno, I was just delighted he had such a good day. I did get him some chocolate as a reward, but he really wasn't fussed about it, he was however making comments on me being happy with him :)

SO I think bribery will need to reflect my moods maybe. If I tell him I am unhappy he doesn't like it much so he worries that I am not his friend. So making Mummy happy and not unhappy might just surfice.

Will keep the blog posted during the week. And just hope the little darling keeps behaving like he did today. I couldn't have been more happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home