Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend of niceties

Well thought I would report on this weekend, I gave B over to T on friday night as it is his time with him so can finally relax. I do however get him back first thing tomorrow morning about 7:30am approx. But I would just like to say how nice my weekend has been.

I have seen some friends who I haven't seen in an absolute age and have gone out two nights on the run now.. Am so tired it is unbeliveable but at least I had a few smiles, a little diff than how it has been recently, so I'd just like to say again, how wonderful friends are to me, and mean the absolute world.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I love you all dearly.

Will post again sunday evening.. but just wish me luck with B tomorrow as I doubt he'll be such a bundle of 'joy'... but I have missed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home