Thursday, June 09, 2005

CBT

Ok many people will know that I don't have that much "hands on" experience with men as I just haven't found the right compatability as yet. Either the men I have started to see are wimps or they really are nothing but just playing me I have found.

I need regular partner/s to be able to learn with and from really.. and the amount of men I have asking for my help is incredible. A lot of them annoy me as they DO NOT READ the profiles I have on the certain sites.. I DO NOT WANT OBESE MEN. I DO NOT WANT GINGER MEN, No OLD MEN< I DON'T LIKE HAIRY BUGGERS EITHER, CLEANLINESS IS AN ISSUE AND I DO NOT WANT AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL S H O R T MEN. I don't know how many times I try and be polite I cannot do so anymore. And JUST BECAUSE I CHAT TO YOU THE ONCE DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE ENTERING A LIFE LONG COMMITMENT!!!!!!!!! This is a bug bare of mine. Completely. IF I AM GOING TO MEET YOU I WILL GET TO KNOW YOU WELL BEFOREHAND. And on the rare occasion I do actually meet with someone, it still doesn't necessarily mean that we are going to have sparks fly!

That rant over with lol

CBT Some thing that I have yet to truely apreciate fully, I have played with balls, infact I LOVE being a little bit spiteful with them getting certain reactions from what I do to men please me greatly. I love to use my nails, as I have possibly mentioned before and the grip that I can have really works wonders!

I have yet to find a man to fully practice on. Maybe the more extreme the better really.. But I am sure there will be someone in the near future, There have been a few select men lucky enough for me to actually think, yeah , good these could work. So keeping fingers crossed, and the thought of a bit of cock and ball play is starting me thinking.. I have such a sadistic streak and can be pretty mean, But i guess I WANT to test this theory out.

Wax play is really intruiging me right now and also pegs and stuff, I know it is mundane to most people but I really wanna try it lol

Watch this space for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home