Saturday, May 07, 2005

Playmates and others

I don't feel as though I am now able to have anyone as a playmate for a while, this week has been a rather bad week emotionally and exhaustion from doing my gardening have actually become draining. So for the next few weeks at least All I am going to be concentrating on are things that need to be DONE FOR ME, sod everyone else, I have my garden to finish in time for my BBQ and also in good time then for my son's third Birthday. Sometimes I wonder whether it is just better to be a bitch to people for some they are the ones that keep their relationships going, they are the ones who somehow get a hold in life and carry on, the ones with cold hearts and the theory of "fuck everyone else, I am doing this for me.. and so too are you.. !!"

Maybe it's time to start being a selfish person and not give a damn about other people's feelings at all!

Who know's I might actually start getting a little further on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home