Monday, April 18, 2005

Play mates

I have now been without any kinda proper play for TEN weeks.. someone suggested that I would explode, I guess usually I probably would. I haven't even played recently by my lonesome. I can count on one hand the amount of intimate times I have had with myself. But it hasn't actually bothered me one bit.. I have been talking with a few guys.. a lot of whom are offering me their services.. both in vanilla encounters and also as serving toys. With all this on offer makes me feel as though I am in need, but I think it is more to do with me being who and what I am, rather than me being in search of something inparticular.

Dommes are so inundated with requests. I never really appreciated that until I joined my local BDSM group (which I have mentioned previously). The guys just seem to think you have available time for each and everyone of them, when in reality I just don't and have had to be very particular in my selection of my toys.

I have one guy who is under my wing right now and we are planning our first play session. This guy is a very gentile and kind caring guy. Who I may add is in a relationship. This is one of the main factors which prompted me to want to use him for a while as his girlfriend has given us her blessing. This way I keep my hand in so to speak and also not have to worry about anything becoming complicated. I am not sure if I can offer anyone anything full-time, whether it be girlfriend or full-time Domme due to my responsibilities of homelife. So this situation suits me and him just fine.

I think I am now back in the want of writing again. This ceased because of a few things going on.. as it happens sometimes. But I think I may have just needed some me time and not being constantly on here.

Well just be aware there may be some more of the good stuff coming shortly :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home