Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ok. ten and a half weeks with nothing..

So now I am starting to get randy feelings again... bollocks that I aint got a fella to sort me out though.. Oh well BOB will have to make me smile tonight :o)

I will use my favourite little man.. the double intruder.. He is my favourite and well, he makes the others in my box extremely jealous with all the affection and attention he receives.

I think I will just have to imagine someone being extremely careful with me and stroking my body all over so very softly.. kissing and caressing all the way down to my navel, gently kissing my belly button.. getting me to climax that way. then going back upto my already extremely erect nipples.. teasing with his tongue and fingers this way always helps me out.. Then looking into his imaginary eyes.. teasing him also with my looks (apparently I have a "naughty" look on my face) and use my fingers and start stroking my Labia.. feeling the warmth wetness drip out of my moist wantent pussy..

The start to caress my clit as though I was being teased generously by my lover.. making me moan and groan and just as I am not really expecting it I will cum, It does happen quite by accident sometimes.. then I start convulsing and am ready for more finger action.. this way I can start to get my hole ready for a bit of something a bit bigger and firmer..

Bob.. he has now come to my rescue as I turn the dial so the vibrations start as fast and as wild and keeping in the same rhythm as I have been.. he enters me.. starting carfully.. and building up spead. I loose count how many times I have orgasmed. I then slump and fall asleep, quite pleased of my little bit of excersise for the day :o)

Just a quikie.. getting ready for Mr Soon. I just hope he can match BOB.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home