Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A new adventure starts...

I talk to people from all over the place, I go into chat rooms and find people just by accident, some are lucky enough to be put onto my MSN list!!

I had been talking to a guy on my msn for quite a few months which was really quite funny. We had the odd conversation due to both of us leading our hectic lives, he did live a little way away from me to be honest to it was never a thing that we would meet up, just be mates on the old internet.

Anyway.. throughout this time I had also been attending my local Munch group and thoroughly enjoying it, however it keeps getting moved about as the venues close down etc. But last month we secured a venue in Cambridge which sounded as though it would actually be a permanent venue.. at last...

This venue, as with all the others is a gay pub. They seem to be the only ones that aren't predujiced towards the sexual groups that are about.

Anyway, keep with it, things will tye in..

I had flu really bad last month, lasted well over three weeks, maybe a lot longer but due to stubborn me I got over it as soon as I could. I wasn't going to attend last months Munch due to this as I just felt like shit.. I was still coughing very badly and had a runny nose, but thankfully for me the guy who came round for a cuppa beforehand convinced me to go.. even if only for a short while.. so I aggreed.

I went and basically propped up a wall near on all the evening so as not to pass my lurgy on.. While propping.. I had one of the bar staff come up to me and start talking to me.. I was thinking.. now what a bloody waste. this guy is tall.. attractive and really very funny. why do they always turn out to be gay?? lol

We talked for a good half hour or so then we started talking about a friend, turns out that she is a mutual friend of ours.. Thats cool, something in common.. then I really don't know how it came about but he said about his name being unusual, and me saying mine isn't so common either.. He said his. I went white.. I said I been talking to someone of that name online for ages.. he asked me what my name was, or what i go by on MSN.. then it was when we realised that we had been talking to each other and we both went as white as ghosts, it freaked us both out properly.

Thing is, this venue had only been chosen a week or so before the Munch took place, He had also only just moved into Cambridge a week previously also, he wasn't aware of my lifestyle, it never really seemed to be an issue.. but I was also unaware that he was Bi-sexual.. therefore a helping hand when he actually went for a job IN THAT SAME GAY BAR!!!

A properly freaky encounter.

Our mutual friend told him I needed a hand with my garden, (something I have been doing for the last few months religiously as I have invited my munch group for a BBQ end of may)So he offered to come help.. He worked as hard as I did.. and I was really impressed!!We flirted like mad and it was very comfortable.. very comfortable..

Since then.. (now been four weeks) We have decided mutually to become an item.. one on one.. So I have had to let my playmate know about this situation.. I felt as though I let him down big time.. but, still we are entitled to our own lives.

So looks like I have found a match for a while :) AND BIG AND, he is also my sub boy!!!! We have already played with my paddle, flogger and crop..

"We" have been invited to a play party this coming Friday, I have never been to a private play party before so am really looking forward to it, he is crappig himself lol But hey, I am sure he will be crapping himself even more when we get there!!!

Well as the title suggests.. a new adventure.. how ever long we will ride it out.. will be fast and furious!!

Well my smile has returned big time and I look forward to sharing our acdventure on here!!

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home