Friday, May 13, 2005

What do I want??

Answer I want for nothing. I have wonderful health and a wonderful (if sometimes very stroppy) little boy who I love more than life itself. I would like to think there is someone out there that could share the same passion for life as I do.. but there is a little bit of what I like in each person I meet, doesn't mean they have the whole package I think I may want or hope for in a partner.

Why is it when you start speaking to someone all they ask is WHAT IS IT YOU'RE looking for?? Well hell if I know.. I really don't LOOK for anything, I don't judge and don't tar people with that old brush that keeps lingering around. I just accept people for who they are and if I like them enough and they show me that they are also interested in being with me then you work from there.

At the moment I have someone that could become regular to me again. We will see if he lives upto his words. I think I just need some regularity to a relationship and I think this person knows this.. but as I said we will wait and see.. I have been burned far too many time to allow myself to become vulnerable like I had before.

Although I really need some dinner and cannot figure out what to have, any suggestions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home