Monday, May 09, 2005

How hard can it be?

Ok maybe I ranted a little too much in the last posting. I am a down to earth girl, honest, caring and most of all what you see is what you get with me with extras!!

Over the last eight or so months it seems that people that I come into contact with pigeon hole me into places where only they feel they want whatever it is the find fascinating about me, and don't try to learn about who I am... I am more than just a girl who is attractive and has a brain.. I am not just a Domme although this does play an important part in my life.

"I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a child I'm a mother, I'm a sinner I'm a saint I DO NOT FEEL ASHAMED" These lyrics really do sum up some of who I am. but I do go far deeper than that. I have an abundance of very good friends, very beautiful friends who sometimes without them I would possibly go more bananas than I am already. I love people and love just living as I have posted about on many occasions.

What is starting to figure in my mind is that the men that want to be with me, really only want what they see.. I aint a bad looking girl so sometimes they only want a half decent "girlfriend" on their arm. Or from the scene the sub boys that I seem to attract are just really not my type, well not as yet. Maybe this will change. But as with any relationship there has to be the GIVE AND TAKE thing going on for me. I am a mother so MY SON IS THE ONLY one I can give my full time love, time and effort to. to say otherwise would be lying. Something I do rarely.

I seem to be a NOVELTY item to most blokes, and when they then realise there is more to me. That is where I think they get confused or scared because I really can give the right men in my life so much love and commitment, while also giving them whatever freedom they need to carry on with their lives. I am not selfish, not by a long shot, and really another lyric that has stuck in my mind recently, "I believe honesty is more important than manogomy" Also says how I feel also.

I have been called perfect girlfriend material lol but that could be such a loose term.. not saying I am loose, but woman by day and WOMAN by night seems to be too much for some to take. But hey ho.. there are still more fish I am wanting to taste from that endless sea of happiness :o)

Over and out for a few days :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home