Sunday, May 15, 2005

WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT

Recently I have had a bit of a tough time regarding my personal life and I was in desperate need of something to perk me up again and last nights munch certainly proved to me that I am still who I am and very happy with it too!

One of my "things" that I like are nails.. finger nails.. scratching.. makes me just dreamy.. I love to apply my nails on someones skin and make an impression. So just imagine my pleasure when I tried on one of my friends finger talon which he had made as a protoype and bought it along to see just how well it went down. I had fun with that little thing and cannot wait for some proper ones to be made for a test run!

Then I was happily chatting to a few faces, as you do, which I had already become aquianted and also introducing myself to the new people who had braved our little Munch when suddenly I spotted something out the corner of my eye.

I fell in love.. First one of it's kind I had actually seen (although I have been told I could now get some commissioned) A poisable finger with a really sharp talon nail... I just had to go meet it. the guy who was wearing it really didn't have much in the say of my stealing it for the evening and trying it on all the backs I could find, and even a few breasts got the feel of this wonderful thing!! I haven't even actually played at a munch before but I could get used to doing so if I had a claw like that permanently!!

So S if you are reading I THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE LOAN OF YOUR CLAW!!!! And I am sure we wil get on just fine lol Only thing I found with that claw was it really wasn't ment for a womans finger, it was quite loose so maybe having it commisioned would be a better idea than buying one already made.

I just kept thinking about one person inparticular that would loved to have felt that claw and the faces of the people I experimented on just exaggerated my thoughts of how this person would have felt.

I just have to find myself someone who I WANT to practice on and be with in more than just a play sense... watch this space.. see if anything turns up to my liking!! lol

(still drooling after last night!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home